Multiplayer, Student Game, 2016, Tokyo Game Show.
- > Small Multiplayer Game made with some old school (BUAS) students in 2016!
- > With various robot/mechs you fight in a TeamDeathMatch while trying to control parts of the city!
- > The game was shown at the Tokyo Game Show ( I was not at the TGS myself )
- > A few props for set-dressing the city
- > Signs for buildings, made in a procedural way that allowed for variations in sign color, text and flickering of light
- > Center building
- > Various concepts
- > VFX
I enjoy seeing people have fun with our game @TGS (on the video)!
Working on this game was a great experience for me!
ANTA - Building I made:
SOME PROPS I MADE :
MADE A DYNAMIC SIGN CREATOR WITH UE4 MATERIAL EDITOR :
CREATED SOME PARTICLE EFFECTS :
I MADE THE PROPS (not the buildings) in the following images:
CONCEPTS I MADE FOR THE GAME :